Monday, September 8, 2008

Dad's Birthday Dinner at Paul Martin's in Roseville

Happy Birthday Dad
September 1st



My Dad Celebrated his birthday on September 1st.
Nick and I were in Tahoe (See Photos Below)
So on our way down the mountain we met my mom & dad at Paul Martin's in Roseville!
We had such a great dinner and a great visit with my mom & dad!
It is so fun to live so close and we are able to do things together and spend special days together!
Dad, Nick and I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
We love you very much and we hope you have a fabulous year! Thanks for sharing your birthday with us!
XOXO
~Kell & Nick~

3 comments:

Viktoria said...

it looks like you had a blast! i'm sure your parents are so happy that you are there so close where you can see them on these special days! have a safe flight to Colorado tomorrow!

Tamara said...

Congratulations Kelly! Can't wait to hear and see pictures of the big day! I bet everything was perfect & beautiful!!!!

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I like your blog.

You should contact the bizymoms Roseville community to get your blog featured to their large mom community. I am sure they would love to read your posts.

There is a form on their expert page, http://www.bizymoms.com/experts/index.html