Friday, January 21, 2011

A Little Bit of My Work

So I don't typically update my blog with my weddings but thought I would share some photos of some of the weddings I did this past year!

This wedding I am going to show you now is a wedding that was at a Private Estate in Kenwood, California! I loved working with the bride and groom! They were so sweet and so wonderful to work with! I think the event came together so well and we pulled this entire wedding off with just phone conversations! They hired me over the phone and literally coordinated all the details over many phone conversations! ENJOY!














Photography by Scott Andrew Photography

7 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the lavender!!!

die Bia said...

she has got such a beautiful dress <3...

love, bia.
http://geniusdressing.blogspot.com

Erin said...

This makes me want to get married all over again! So beautiful!

Tristan M. said...

It looked like you guys had a blast,congrats on the wedding, may stay together forever!

LSH said...

It looks beautiful!

Warm n Wonderful said...

Great shots

Elizabeth Jala said...

Beautiful wedding! The setting is just gorgeous - is this private residence available for future events? I just recently got engaged and am on the hunt for the perfect venue =)