Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Tea Time~





Happy Mother's Day Mom!
Today I took my mom to LoveJoys TeaRoom in Noe Valley a neighborhood in San Francisco!
It was so much fun! We had High Tea at the tea room and the best little tea sandwiches, scones and crumpets! It was so fun and so delish!  The last picture is a view of San Francisco from the hill by the tea room!
It was the perfect day for the perfect mom!
Mom...I love you so much and I am so grateful for all you do!
Thank you for your love and support and always being there for me!
Here are my top 10 Memories of things we have done together.
Enjoy
1. Your trip to NYC for Mother's Day Weekend in 2005
2. Our Bus Ride up to Hearst Castle when you were so scared and I (an eight year old) told you everything was going to be ok.
3. The morning of dad's surprise 40th birthday party when you and I were in the kitchen singing the pointer sisters I am so excited and I just can't hide it I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!
4. Our annual trips to  SF for Holiday Shopping & the Nutcracker Ballet
5. Our First Camping Trip to Little Grass Valley Lake and dad pitched our tent on a rock and we couldn't figure out why it was so uncomfortable until we took our tent down and there was a big rock underneath it.
6. My high school grad night we had so much fun hanging out together and remember that crazy ride we rode together! Something so silly but so fun! To think that I was 18 years old and had so much fun with my mom on Grad Night!!!
7. I know I have mentioned Christmas things twice now but I also remember we would go to the Sunrise Mall when I was little and you would take me to see the talking Christmas Tree! I would look so forward to going to see the Tree! Most kids are excited to see Santa....I wanted to see the talking Christmas tree.
8. Which now leads me to our holiday baking! I loved making christmas cookies!! Frosting the cookies had to be my favorite and you would get so mad at me when I would stick my fingers in the mixer to eat the dough. I just loved eating as we went! STILL DO!!!
9. I remember when you got your Mazda 929 and we were so excited because it had a sunroof and we couldn't wait to go up to Tahoe and drive it up there with the sunroof open listening to Basia! Remember that??
10. And my fondest memory...is that every night you would tuck me into bed, say my prayers and tell me how much you loved me! Not a single night went by that I didn't have  my mom there to tuck me in. 

I love you mom...these are just a few of the many memories we have together and there will be so many more to come!
Happy Mother's Day to you!
Love,
Kells~

1 comment:

amy said...

How much fun!! You are a great daughter!! I miss doing stuff with my mom alone!! It looks like you two had lots of fun and what a nice day! Soon you will be a mom too!
When will I see you again???