Saturday, July 19, 2008

Project Runway....Yuba City...OH MY



So yesterday I was reading Amy F's Blog and she noticed one of the girls from Project Runway was a girl she knew from Yuba City...anyway...I thought it was so funny because no matter how small our town use to be or still is someone or something has a connection to Yuba City, California! It just cracks me up! So it is so fun when you see someone from Yuba City out there and doing something fun, successful, etc....anyway...I know this season I will be rooting from the girl from Yuba City...Go Leanne!

p.s. Leave a comment with your Yuba City story!! Have you seen someone in a totally random place from Yuba? Do you know someone from Yuba? Were you thumbing through a catalog and there is someone from Yuba? So funny...it is like the 7 degrees of separation!
I can't wait to hear your stories!
Kell~

1 comment:

jenjt said...

I sure wish someone from YC would go on the Bachelorette or Bachelor...oh how I love that show!