Friday, September 26, 2008

MARRIED!!!!


The Do La Ta's
September 21, 2008






Last Weekend Nick & I were married!
It was the best day of my life!!!
Everyone keeps asking me what was my favorite part of the weekend?
As a wedding planner, planning a wedding comes easy to me and planning is work...so the planning process was fun but it was A LOT of work!
My most favorite part of the entire weekend was when I walked into the chapel and saw Nick for the first time!
Most of the time you hear brides say it goes by way too fast...that is true it does go by fast but my only advice is to take it all in and enjoy EVERY SINGLE MINUTE of it!!
I did just that and the ceremony was truly the best! The words from the pastor, the vows that Nick and I wrote to each other the music and looking out and seeing all of our family and closest friends there! That was MAGICAL!
The rest was just the Icing on the Cake!
I can truly say that Nick and I had the BEST week of our lives and we were so fortunate to share this special time in our lives with so many friends and our families!
We thank you all for being there and being apart of our wedding!
I have so many pictures I don't even know where to begin!
I will try to break the photos down into categories but wanted to put some photos up as I noticed everyone has photos up but ME! :) :)
So enjoy these and I promise when I get all caught up on work, sleep, sanity and photo organization I will post more photos!!!

Loves to All
Mrs. Do La Ta

8 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations, Kelly!! You looked absolutely amazing! I wish you and your new husband all the best!

the yaney's said...

Congratulations, Kelly! You looked beautiful. Karyn sent me the link to your wedding photos...what a gorgeous day!

{The Christian's} said...

What great pictures! You look beautiful...it was such a fun, exciting, and beautiful weekend!!

amy said...

So much Fun!! Can you believe it's all over?! It makes me sad but Im so happy for my Friend! You two make a great couple!! Loves

Tamara said...

Congratulations Mrs. Dolata!!!! Karyn sent me a slide show of some of your wedding pictures. Very beautifully done. :)

Margo McLeskey said...

Can't believe it's come and gone~! (except for when I look at the piles of laundry on my floor!!) What a fun week and certainly "the time of my life"
Love to you two and now for Nick's 30th!! It just keeps coming..fun, fun..
PS check out my blog for more photos too :>)
AKA: MoB
Mom

Andrea said...

Hi Kelly,
It has been ages since I have heard from you. Amy told me you were getting married this fall. Congratulations to you and your husband. I enjoy checking your blog. If you make it down to AZ please let me know. Would enjoy seeing you.

Jubilee Lau said...

Congratulations Kelly!! I am so, so happy for you! You looked sooooo beautiful and you were definitely glowing. :)