Monday, July 5, 2010

Hi!

Hi...
Well you all probably thought I fell off the face of the planet or maybe no one really reads this blog...
Anyway..so much has been going on and I just can't find the time or energy to blog? I just don't seem that into it these days! What I am into is Baby Jelly Beans!! It is a great website you create for your family/children and that is what I have been doing lately! Maybe one day I will go back to blogging....but for now I am just burnt out on it! If you are interested in our website at Baby Jelly Beans www.dolatafamily.com email at kelly@asavvyevent.com and I will give you the password as I have it private! I hope everyone in the blogging world is doing well and maybe one day I will return! I do read all of your blogs and enjoy them! I just wish I had the passion I use to for it! :(

Let me know though if you want to keep up with us on Baby Jelly Beans!!

XO XO
Kelly, Nick and Kate~

No comments: