Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Emily & Travis Visit Wine Country.....

Ok..So A Few Weeks ago now Emily & Travis came out for a visit!
We had so much fun that it was so hard to decide what pictures to post so there is a lot!
We had such a great day! We went to Kuleto Winery and Estate for a Food and Wine Pairing...plus picnic lunch on the rim of the world...so amazing! We spent 5 hours there then we went on to Ceja Vineyards for a tasting and bocce ball in the Vineyards....We topped it off by having a fabulous dinner and one of the WORST bottles of wine I have ever tried! HA HA
The Restaurant was Harvest Moon on the Square in Sonoma! So Fun So Fab..Thank you Em & Trav for a fabulous weekend! Nick and I can't wait for you to move here! We miss you so much!!!
XOXO

Em Trying to take a photo with the blackberry! A View of the Napa Valley from A Top Kuleto Estate
Travis & Em
Do you LOVE this Rosato? So Yummy! Did you buy a case and Join the Wine Club?? HA HA
Look at That view...That is a boat down there on his Pat Kuleto's Man Made Lake and Lox System! Unbelievable!!! We LOVE Kuleto!!
Nick and Trav enjoying some Vino!! Should this be Table 2?
Kelly Striking a Pose...There's Nothing to it VOGUE...How about Table #1?
Yep...Thats Em on Top of the World....I would Suggest Table #10 for a Perfect 10!
Em...You look Fab!~ 
The Soon to Be DoLaTa's....and the Pillars!! Many more fun trips to come!
Nick examining the grapes!!!
The "perfect kiss" Wait....that isn't Nick? Hmmm Table #13?
Lets Talk Wine, Paul Smith's, and Upstate New York!
I love this photo!!! Em...you look so sophisticated!
Em & Trav......Never let Em order Sauvignon Blanc after a full day of drinking!
HA HA...
Can You Say BFF's? Friends for 30 years!!!!!!
Kell & Nick...The Soon to be Do...La...Ta's!
Thank you Em & Trav for a great day!
We Love YA~

3 comments:

jenjt said...

Cute pics! It was great seeing Emily!!

{The Christian's} said...

how fun! I didn't know you guys got to do that! :)

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

You don't know me but I was blog snopping and I found your blog. On it, I found the link to Erin, Ben, and Landon Warta. I clicked on their blog and noticed that it hadn't been updated. Anyway, my last name is Warta and my 3 year old son is named Landon! I was very surprised and was wanting to get in contact with them. Could you help me?
Thanks,
Casey