Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Dad!!!

Dad & I at the
Buckhorn in Winters, California
6.14.08
Happy Father's Day Dad!

Happy Father's Day Dad!
I am so lucky that you are my DAD!
Last night my mom, dad and I met in Winters, California Yes, you heard me correctly WINTERS...there is a town in California named that and they are known for the Buckhorn Restaurant. My very dear friend Emarie her family owns the Buckhorn and it is oh so fabulous!!! We had such a great dinner and such a fun time! It truly is the 1/2 way mark between Yuba City and Sonoma! So if you are ever on the 505 I encourage you to pull of in Winters and try the Buckhorn! You will go back!
Anyway...I just want to tell you Dad how much I love you and how proud I am to be your daughter. You are an amazing person and so strong and so insightful! You always find the good in things and that is amazing to me! You also have a way of calming me down when I get all riled up which we know can happen "sometimes" ha ha. You are an amazing business man and you are so smart!  I have to say that some of my business Savvy has to come from you! You are always encouraging in everything I do even if you don't think it is something worth doing you explain why and back it up with your experience and expertise. Most of the time you are right but sometimes I am right too! HA HA
But Most of All you are my dad and I am thankful for you and to have you in my life!
I don't know what I would do without you!
I hope you have a fabulous day and year and I am so looking forward to September 21st when you get to walk me down the aisle for my wedding!!! I am sure we will both shed some tears!!!
Love you Dadddy aka Daddy "O" (remember that?)
Kells~
p.s. They are out of the "managers special" 
I am sure that will keep happening!!

3 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

Are you kidding me.....were they out of the managers special??? If so, I have to say, that is hilarious!

Viktoria said...

how sweet! you look gorgeous kell, can't wait to see you in september!

jenjt said...

LOVE that place!!! Will you please send me the list of "things I should do"?