Sunday, August 10, 2008

Goin' to Winters and Were Gonna Get Married!!!

Emarie & Nick...the almost Newlyweds!
Next Weekend August 16th, 2008
Winters, California!!!
SO CUTE!!
Phoebe & Nick....
Kelly & Nick....Yes all of our almost husbands and husbands are NICKS!!
Can you believe it? The Triple Nicks and they all are Italian! Crazy!
Kelly & Meika..Emarie's Sister..aka Maid Of Honor!

Last night Nick and I went to Winters to see Emarie and Nick. Next weekend Emarie and Nick are getting married in Winters! It is going to be the EVENT OF THE YEAR! Em is transforming a walnut orchard into her wedding reception! I cannot wait share all the photos! I am so excited!
So I met with Emarie yesterday as I am going to help her with her wedding and coordinate it for her! I couldn't let her pay for someone to do this when this is what I do for a living! Plus she is one of my BESTEST friends!
So we went and walked the venue which is stunning and then Nick & Emarie, Phoebe and her Nick and Nick and I picked up Meika Em's sister in Davis and went to Sophias (FABULOUS THAI FOOD IN DAVIS) and had dinner and some cocktails! It was such a great night and it was so great to be with our friends! 
Em & Nick...My Nick and I are so excited for you two and so happy to have you as our very dear friends! We can't wait to share your special day with you next weekend!!!
XOXO
Lots of Love,

Kelly & Nick~


2 comments:

Viktoria said...

that's awesome, congrats! have fun next weekend! can't wait to see you!

{The Christian's} said...

I can't believe all the "Nicks" that is so funny!! Emarie's reception sounds beautiful....can't wait to see pictures.