Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Bridal Shower given by Auntie Madge, Cousin Kristin & Melissa

The Brick in 
Marysville, California
August 17th, 2008

Kelly & Kristin with my cake!
We had such a great time! My Aunt and cousins threw me such a nice shower!
We had it on the Patio at The Brick in Marysville. It is so pretty there!
It was so great to see my friends, family and family friends!
Thank you all for coming!
Thank you Auntie, Kristin & Melissa for such a nice shower!!
After the shower we came back to mom's!
We took some fun photos with my cousins kids!
L-R
Dad, Dominic (Bo & Kristin's son) Mom, Cassidy(Gary & Melissa's Daughter) & ME!
So much fun to be with family!!!

Can't wait 3 weeks till the wedding!!!

XOXO
Kell~

3 comments:

jenjt said...

What a wonderful place for a shower. I just love that patio. See you soon...the countdown has started!

Viktoria said...

you look gorgeous! i miss you! can't believe it's only 3 weeks! yay!

Erin said...

It looks so nice and you look so pretty!