Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Hawaii


Kelly & Emma having lunch at the Ritz

Nick and Kell at The Ritz Kapalua!

That's Us!

The Luau we went to in Wailea

Kell & Nick on our sunset boat cruise




Nick & Kell at The Four Seasons

A Fun Night at The Four Seasons!!

We had a fabulous honeymoon and it was so great to get away and just relax and do NOTHING! It was one of the best vacations I have ever been on!
We are already planning our next trip!
Paris in January 2010!!!
Can't wait!!!
(except the flying part...I can always wait)
We are going with Michelle Walker ( My Wedding Photographer) and Her Husband Craig! We can't wait! I went to Paris 4 years ago with my good friend Ashley and had so much fun and I said the next time I went I wanted to be "IN LOVE" and now I get to share my favorite city with my husband!!! I can't wait!

No comments: