Monday, November 10, 2008

We are Here!

On the flight to Maui
Our Honeymoon Flowers! A Surprise for Nick!!
Our Patio!!
The view from our patio....Notice the Swim Up Bar!! Marty the bartender is a blast!
One Hawaiian Drink is enough they are really sweet!!
The other view from our patio...

********************************************************************
So here is a little overview of where we are! We are staying at the Fairmon Kea Lani in Wailea!
It is really great! At first we were a little bummed that we weren't on a high floor but we love being on our ground level floor because we can walk out to the beach and the pool and it is so easy! We went to COSTCO and stocked up on some snacks and beverages!
It is sure to be a fun week! Stay tuned!!
I am so happy I remembered my cord to my camera so I can update our blog as we go! It is actually Wednesday and I am back dating the post! HA HA
I woke up at 5am this morning! I don't think I have adjusted to Maui time yet! :) :)

K&N