Friday, December 26, 2008

Even though family can be far away in distance they are very close when you can SKYPE!!!


Ashley on the Fridge!!

Kelly & Ashley Christmas Photo 2008~

Anson & Kelly~
________________________________________
So yesterday we Skyped with The Christians & Mom for about 3 hours! Even though they live across the country it felt like we were all together! Here are some fun shots from Skyping yesterday! I highly recommend SKYPE it is so great! www.skype.com
We hope you all had a very merry christmas!!!

XO
Kelly~

3 comments:

amy said...

Hope you had a great Christmas! We did and I'm so sad it's over!! I'm glad you got to see your family too! What a great site! ;)

Andrea said...

Hi Kelly, my Mom got us a webcam this week. So we have been Skyping as well. It is so fun. It makes us feel close to our family in NE, KS and FL. Hopefully the family in MO will get there's up and running soon.

Tamara said...

We just got a webcam from my mom for CHristmas and started skyping with my sis. I am completely addicted.

Have fun!