Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

The DoLaTa's 2008


We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!

I wanted to list the 10 things I am thankful for this year....
and what I hope for 2009

1. I am thankful that I married my best friend and the love of my life
2. I am thankful that I have such a wonderful family
3. I am thankful that my sister and I have become so much closer. I don't know what I would do without her and her family
4. I am thankful that even in hard times and the state of our world I still have so many things to be thankful for
5. I am thankful that so many of our family and friends were able to attend our wedding and spend such a wonderful weekend together
6. I am thankful that I have so many fabulous friends
7. I am thankful that I am in good health
8. I am thankful for my job and the friends I have made through work
9. I am thankful that every day I get to wake up and live in such a wonderful place
10. I am thankful for all the days I get to spend with my husband when we aren't working! I cherish each and every one of them!

This year
I wish....
That our economy can stabilize and that people won't keep losing their homes and jobs
This year
I hope....
That we all may find an inner peace and be thankful for the little things in life and realize that life is more than who can have the most, the biggest or the best....it is about family, friends and the moments and times we share together
This year
I want ....
to give back to my community and do more volunteer work! I want to be more involved in the town I live in and make a difference in others lives!
This year
I will...
Do the very best I can. I will cherish each and every day. I will find ways to make others smile. I will enjoy the little things in life.

I will also wish the very best for each and everyone of you and hope that 2009 brings you lots of love, joy, happiness and continued success!!

Happy Christmas & Merry New Year!

Loves to All......

2 comments:

Burg Family said...

Merry Christmas to the Do-LA-TA's - it's your first one as a married couple!!

Kell & Nick said...

Thanks Cousin!!!
Merry Christmas to all of you too!
XOXO

p.s. check my status! HA HA