Sunday, February 22, 2009

I would love one of these BEAUTIES!!!


So I know I haven't blogged to much lately but we really haven't had a lot going on to blog about!
Last week for some weird reason I was on the hunt for one of these beauties!!
Yes....A Schwinn Fair Lady Banana Seat Bike! I want a pink one like I use to have when I was 5!
I even had this beautiful basket that was on my pink Fair Lady...I have yet to find a pink one! I keep finding the blue one but if I find the pink one you can bet I am going to purchase it! This is my mission right now! Don't ask me why? I just think sometimes there are things from your childhood you wish you would have held on to and this is one of them!!
I will let you know if I find one!!
Wish me luck....

Oh..and I never had training wheels! I have always been an over achiever! HA HA HA
Happy Sunday...now go enjoy the OSCARS~!

2 comments:

the yaney's said...

Too funny! I had one of those too, but my bike was blue! Good luck on your hunt!

Erin said...

Mine looked just like that blue one. Her name was Misty. If I can find the picture I'll post it.