Monday, February 9, 2009

Blog da Blog, Blog, Blog...

Ok..So I have NOTHING to blog about! I know me...a loss for words?
Not too much is going on here in Sonoma!
Work is good...I have been extremely busy despite the bad economy so I am counting my blessings!
Married life is oh~so~fabulous! I love being married! I love my husband and I am so happy to have our simple life here in Sonoma!
We have been looking at cars. I really hate car shopping but love it when I get in the dealership and start negotiating however right now I really don't want to buy a car so we just may keep the car we have and wait for awhile.
I am going to Reno next weekend (hopefully if the weather allows) for my cousin Gary's 30th Birthday! I can't wait to go up and spend the weekend with my cousins! Nick and I don't get to see them enough so this will be fun!
I just booked a trip to Vegas! Yes, Vegas...I haven't been in probably 5 or 6 years maybe longer...we are going out for my birthday and my friends Eric and Viktoria are flying out from NYC, Clay and Ashley are flying out from Salt Lake City and Lauren & Jason are flying with us! So it should be a fun weekend for all of us with great restaurants and LOVE oh and maybe a little bit of shopping...I have to help stimulate the economy! HA HA HA.....
Other than that not too much is going on with us! 
We hope you all are doing great and hopefully sometime soon I will have something exciting to blog about!
Enjoy the RAIN~ We sure do need it!
K&N

No comments: