Thursday, March 5, 2009

Birthday Weekend In Vegas!!!

Great Times with Great Friends~
We went to Vegas this past week for my birthday!
We had such a great time!
Here are a few photos from our few days in Vegas!

Kelly & Nick at Strip Burger! Best Blue Cheese Burger Ever!
Kelly, Viktoria, Ashley & Lauren...."The Girls"
Just posing while enjoying drinks and pou pous on the VIP floor of the Palazzo
Back Row- Clay & Eric
Front Row- Jason & Nick
How cute are our men? They had so much fun and love to gamble
about as much as the girls!
Nick in the living room of our suite! I love the Palazzo!
Eric, Clay, Viktoria and Ashley just hanging out on the VIP level of our hotel!
Kelly & Nick inside the Wynn...Such a beautiful hotel! 
Ashley, Kelly & Viktoria up against this pretty wall at Encore!
Nick at the Wynn!
We had to check out all the restaurants for Nick! He was like a kid in a candy store with all his favorite Chefs!!! He was checking out all the furniture, carpet, decor and menus! Can you see my husband dreaming of the day he gets to open his own restaurant!! I just love his passion for the industry and how bad he wants it!! He loves the industry! You have to love that passion!!
Nick and Eric!

So we had such a great time! Everyone that we went with were friends of mine from all over the United States! Vik and Eric came from NYC...we met while I was living in NYC and we worked together at The Ritz-Carlton Battery Park!
Clay & Ashley came from Salt Lake City, UT. Ashley and I met when I opened the Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch! She was one of our trainers and we just hit it off and since the time we met in 2002 I think we have been on 10+ vacations together! 
Lauren and Jason came from Sac Town! Lauren and I met my Senior year of College and have been friends ever since! She actually drove with me to Colorado when I moved there! 
All of these friends met at our wedding in September and they all hit it off at the wedding and now we travel together! It is amazing how people come together and people bring others together! I am so fortunate for all my friends in my life and so happy to share my birthday week with all of you! I can't wait for New Orleans!! That is where we are headed next. XOXOXOXOXO!!!
Loves, Kell~

4 comments:

Viktoria said...

Yay! So well put together! You got some great shots. We had a blast, and seriously can't wait til New Orleans! Happy Birthday, love you!

{The Christian's} said...

Looks like you all had a great trip! I hope you have a great day today. I love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)

Tamara said...

Happy belated Birthday Kelly! Glad you had such a great time in Vegas. I am so jealous. I was supposed to go on a girls trip in May with my moms clubs but backed out because I can't seem to be without my new little guy.

Hey... when are you going to have that dinner with me? Call me whenever you're in Sac.

the yaney's said...

What a fun trip...Happy Birthday!!!!