Sunday, September 20, 2009

I love what I do!!

Yesterday I had the great pleasure to work with my business partner Emarie on the most amazing wedding I had ever seen! It was like it was right out of a Hollywood Movie!!!
It was unbelievable! We brought in one of our dear friends and favorite wedding planners Brooke Menconi to help us as this was a pretty huge event that entailed a week of set up! Brooke was amazing and a God Sent! I couldn't have done it without her! I also brought in my old co-worker Jill to help! We seriously had the dream team yesterday!

You know last week was a difficult week for me in so many ways! Work at The Fairmont has been extremely challenging and I was just getting so frustrated and wondering what to do? All I do is live to work right now and I just needed to see a light at the end of the tunnel. What this weekend made me realize is that my true passion is weddings! I love what I do so much and even though it is really hard work and not easy all the time it is truly where my heart is and what I want to be doing! I have the BEST business partner in the whole world and we are such an amazing team! I feel that everything in life happens for a reason and God has a plan! I know that resigning from the Fairmont last May was the right thing to do and that I have a bigger calling! The Fairmont gave me a lot of things and helped me to pave the way for this amazing career and I know it is time to move on and cut the safety strap and do this full time! It is scary but I know Em and I can do it and I know we will be successful! Yesterday showed me so many things! I can't wait to share the photos with you all!

Here are a few things we did...

Plexiglas the pool with amazing lighting that changed colors and had lounge furniture that looked like it was floating over the pool. An amazing Ice Bar for the Seafood display!
Carpeted the tent 5800 sq feet with white carpet and draped the the tent with a sheer white fabric...Over 25 chandeliers hanging from the ceiling....created 4 different lounges each with a different look but a common theme! A Grooms Cake that was the bride and grooms two dogs that couldn't travel from Virginia to the wedding...and the most AMAZING wedding dress I have ever seen in my life! I fell in love with the dress!! It was truly spectacular and I know what I am doing what I should be doing with my life!!!

Today is my relaxation day and boy am I enjoying every minute of it!!!

Have a great week ALL~

Kells~

1 comment:

Viktoria said...

that's so awesome sweetie! I'm so happy for you! Please please put pictures up soon! I can't wait to see them. Love you and am so proud of you.