Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Little Note.....

When Life Hands You Lemons.....



Make Lemonade!

How can you not love this above picture! :)
It has been an interesting week to say the least! I have learned so much about life and people I don't even know where to begin but as the saying goes when life hands you lemons make lemonade! I always rise above any situation I have been given and I will do that this time too! It is so funny how some people are! You just can't trust anyone and you always have to look out for yourself! If there is ever any advice I can give anyone it is this....Always look out for you and ALWAYS trust your gut! Stick to the decisions you make as they are usually the best ones! :)

On a side note the baby is doing great! :) We are 20 weeks already and getting so excited to meet cutie! :) Time is flying by! I am sure in a few months I won't be saying that but I am working like crazy and feeling so good! I can't be more blessed with how I feel and what I am able to do! I never thought it would be this easy! Granted my job is tough and some days are really long but I am pulling through! :)

Have a great week!
K, N and Cutie~

No comments: