Sunday, March 21, 2010

6 Weeks~



Well....Can you believe it...Kate is 6 weeks old? Where does the time go? It sure is flying by!
Kate is doing really well! She isn't crying as much anymore! She is still a little gassy but it isn't as bad as it was.

The reason why it has been awhile since we have posted is because mommy got really sick! I was sick for about 5-6 days and then Kate wasn't feeling so great! Yes...she had 100 degree fever one day last week and we took her to the doctor. When we got to Dr. Morgese her temp was 99 degrees and she said she would be ok. However, if her temp got to 101.3 then we would have to bring her back in and she would be hospitalized! I was so scared for her! It was hard seeing her not feel so well! I didn't care how sick I was I just couldn't bear to see her so lethargic! Well...I am feeling better and so is Kate!

Kate has officially outgrown all her newborn clothes! Yes, our baby is now in 3-6 months! I have a feeling she is going to be a tall girl like her mom and dad! :) She can't wear outfits with feet in them as the legs are too short for her so I have to buy her outfits with no feet! I too remember being a kid and my legs were too long for those sleepers! I always wanted to wear them but I was just too tall! :(

So last week we did a little shopping to buy her some new clothes that fit! We had fun and mommy sort of splurged! Oh -well....she is going to look real cute in her new outfits! Her Nana also bought her, her Easter Dress and Bonnet and the cutest Easter Shoes!!! OH...Easter is going to be fun! We also need to find an Easter Bunny to have her picture taken! I almost forgot about that! YIKES!

Well..this week her birth announcements should be done so I can finely get those in the mail! They turned out sooooooo cute!!! I love them!!!! I will take a photo and post them on the blog!!!

Well I hope you all are having a great weekend!!!

Kelly, Nick and Kate~

4 comments:

the yaney's said...

Wow...6 weeks already? It goes by so fast...she sure is a doll, cute outfit in the top picture. I always love stripes.

glad you are both feeling better!

funfavorites said...

Happy 6 Weeks Miss Kate! I can't wait to meet her. She is adorable and growing up so fast:)

The Scrivens said...

6 weeks . . .wow time flies. Glad everyone is finally healthy. Can't wait to see Kate in her Easter dress:)

Viktoria said...

too cute! i love these pictures, especially the first one!
I'm sure she's going to be a tall girl, how could she not!