Sunday, April 29, 2007

Let There Be Cupcakes......



Let There Be Cupcakes...Well since I don 't have my camera :(
I left it at my moms I have had time to think about things I love! So todays post is "Let There Be Cupcakes" Well....I think I have a new love....CUPCAKES....I have just recently discovered that cupcakes are popping up EVERYWHERE! You can even get cupcakes at Starbucks! Last week I had the opportunity to go to this really cool party in Napa and they had a cupcake bar! Now you are probably wondering what is a cupcake bar?? Well it is different tables, different heights, different shapes & different sizes with all different types of cupcakes on all the tables! They are so yummy! I especially love Chocolate Cupcakes with the White Sugar Icing and of course a cute little flower on top made out of fondant! I love fondant. Most do not but I love it! Well...if you want to check out a really cool cupcake blog I suggest this onehttp://www.cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com and I also recommend if you are ever in Emeryville you should try http://www.teacakebakeshop.com
So....Do you like cupcakes? If so, what is your favorite cupcake I want to know????

2 comments:

Burg Family said...

i love cupcakes! we had them for kristen's baby shower. maybe i'll try and back them when i'm on maternity leave!

{The Christian's} said...

Dee-lish!!!!