Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Sister....Forever 29!!!




So today is "TWINKLE TOES" my sister's Birthday!!! She is 29 today! I wish I could say I remember when she was born but I really don't I was only 2 and I can't quite remember that day! But I am so thankful that my mom & dad gave me such a wonderful sister! We definitely have had our moments over the years...but I have to say that we have become great friends and she is a wonderful mother and I love my sister to death! Today is her day and I celebrate HER!!!
Here are 10 things about my sister!!!
1. She is two years younger than me
2. Her nickname in school was "BULLDOZER" because she wasn't afraid of anything when she played soccer.
3. When she was 6 she had plastic surgery on her lip and I was so scared that day at school because surgery for me at 8 was a scary thing so I remember it was a thursday and i was in music class and started crying because I was scared for her! I don't think she ever knew this either!
4. She had the cutest chubby cheeks as a child and for that we all called her CHEEKERS!
5. She is very creative and an example of this is her Tee's for Mommy's and Kids http://www.tinytottees.blogspot.com
6. She was always better at sports and ballet than me...I always strived to be as good as her. She probably never knew this either!
7. She has lived in 3 states
8. She hated babysitting and is probably the best mother ever
9. She drove my grandma's car home one night and I thought someone stole it! (HE HE) I had to add this one!!!
10. SHE LOVES MEXICAN FOOD!!! I think if she were stranded on an island if she had mexican everything would be just fine...
and #11 even though I said 10...She is the best sister ever and I love her to pieces! I am so proud of the person she is and the person she has become! Karyn...Now you just celebrate anniversaries of your 29th birthday! No more birthdays!! HA HA HA...Love you to pieces.....
Have a great day and a fabulous year!
Also...today is my friend Viktoria Doma's Birthday! Happy Birthday Vik....I love and miss ya! See you at Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes!! Love ya!

Viktoria said...

Thanks Kell! can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

Love you.