Monday, September 3, 2007

Another Monday....


Well Here we are at the beginning of week # 3.
I have lost 4 1/2 lbs and Nick has not lost any yet. I am sure
next week he will have lost about 7lbs because usually I lose more at first and then Nick just drops weight like there is no tomorrow. I know these pictures aren't that glamorous but they aren't meant to be. Hopefully some day they will be! :) :)
It is a little embarrassing posting them but it is motivation and that is something I need!
Nick and I watched a rerun of Oprah last night when Dr. Oz was talking about weight loss and so we are doing the Dr. Oz 90 day challenge! I am going and buying the book today!
I am excited! Hopefully we will have great results in 90 days! If not....I will be depressed! HA
Anyway...Happy Labor Day. Nick is working for a little bit and then We are going over to a friends house in Napa this afternoon for a BBQ. Should be fun!!
Oh...Andy Roddick Just Won....Whoo Hoo...I love the US OPEN! I went a few years ago and I would love to go back! I would love to take up Tennis too! I just love watching tennis!
It was one of the best sporting events I have ever been too!! I just loved it! I am going to try to find my photos from the Open! We had a great time!!!
Anyway....Happy Labor Day!!
Oh...Next Weekend is Amy & Matt's Wedding Reception! Nick and I are very Excited to go!
Loves to All.
XO
Kell~
p.s. This Post was all over the map! :)

6 comments:

amy said...

lookin good!! keep it up......

{The Christian's} said...

Way to go!! I love Dr. Oz! I have one of his books...so much info! Have fun at Matt and Amy's, wish we could go too! :)

Viktoria said...

good job kell!

{irene} said...

Congrats on loosing weight!!!!, feels good, isn't it?

Clickin Mama J said...

I have added you to the blogging biggest loser challenge. I'm excited to have you join the crew. It should be a great journey for all of us! I love your idea of accountablity mondays! Good luck to you!

Natalie said...

Good luck in your weight loss!