Thursday, September 27, 2007

Things that make me go hmmmmmmm

Ok, So I know I haven't posted photos lately but I really haven't had anything photo worthy.
However, today while searching blogs and looking at my sister's blog I thought of something...
Isn't funny how in life you feel as though you just sort of stay the same age and everyone around you gets older? You always feel as though you are a kid or at least I still feel as though I am in my 20's and then feel everyone else around me is young too....it is funny how life has away of making you feel as though time stand stills in some areas but in all reality it just flies by. I don't know if I am making sense however today when I looked on my sis's blog I felt as though she looked so grown up and like an adult that she isn't 16 years old and my little sister. She is a mom, a wife and my sister and she is 29 years old but I still feel like she is about 21. Does this all make sense? Anyway......it was an interesting feeling to think of my sister this way. It was a great feeling but so funny. Maybe if she lived close and I saw her all the time it would be different? Anyway.....I dedicate this entry to my sis who is the best mom, wife, sister any one could ask for! I miss you sister!!! I love you!!!
I can't believe what a mature woman you have turned into!!
LOVES!
XO
Kell~

4 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

I know exactly what you mean!! I have felt that way before too (even thought I am still in my 20's) :)!

I would see people I work with and think they are older than me and then come to realize...we are just a year or two apart.

Time goes by so fast! Not only when you have kids but your own life....if that makes sense. It is hard to believe I will be 30 next year! That doesn't seem possible!

Thanks for the sweet comments!! Love you too!!

Margo McLeskey said...

Well....I love you both very much and I can't believe I have two daughters over 21 when I'm so young...well OK you know what I mean :>))

Mom

amy said...

How sweet! Karyn is a great mom and a great friend! I wish you lived closer! And let's not talk about getting older! Time goes by way to fast!!!!

Clickin Mama J said...

Great job on the weight loss this week. Your doing awesome! Good luck this week!