Saturday, September 22, 2007

New York......New York.....



Ok, so lately I cannot get New York City off of my mind. I don't know what it is.
I have at least 3 dreams a week about being in New York, Living in the city again and now I am sitting at home watching Serendipity and I am so craving New York...So thought I would share a few of my favorite things about New York and Some of my favorite People and Pictures from my time living there!!
Click on the Photo Collage to see Larger Photos!!!!
Starting on the Top row from Left To Right
My Office at the Ritz/ Brooklyn Bridge/Kelly & Vik/Kelly Vik & Tina I MISS YOU GUYS!
2nd Row Left To Right
Bri, Kell & Shell/ Kelly & Amy in My room/Nick & I/ Nicole, Monica, Amy & I at Serendipity
3rd Row Left to Right
Kelly in Time Square/Kelly Having fun in the snow/Entrance to My Apartment/Tripod the Dog
4th Row Left to Right
The View of Central Park from My Apartment/My Office at the Ritz/Kevin!!! I MISS YOU/Me at my hair salon...I miss Tomahiro!!!
Vik, Tina & Kevin...See you at Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Viktoria said...

That collage is really cool. I feel special, I am either in most of your pictures, or took the picture!
Love You. New York misses you too!

the yaney's said...

Yum, frozen hot chocolate! One of these days I will get a chance to visit New York! Cute collage!