Friday, January 25, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring, our Driveway is Flooding!

Nick trying to get the water out of the way so our backyard doesn't flood!
Hi Sweets...Keep Dry! HA
BTW...if anyone can tell me how to get rid of these dots on my photos that would be fabulous!
I have this new camera and every time I take a photo there are these dots on the photos! It probably has something to do with the setting??? Who knows?
So it is raining here like cats and dogs and lions, tigers and bears oh my!
It just won't stop raining!
I think we are going to have to buy a house boat or a flotation devise...We might just float away!
HA
Happy Rain!
Kell~

4 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

Are you sure they aren't rain drops? Also, you could try wiping the lens off....I wouldn't use anything, maybe just a soft cloth.

Andrea said...

You're funny! I'm not sure about those drops on your camera..do what Karyn suggested maybe. Anyway, it's raining a ton in southern Ca too, we're supposed to get like five inches tomorrow...crazy!

amy said...

that is a funny one of nick posing for the camera!
ya, rain is not that fun, dont like it too much!
are you coming to town anytime soon?

Heather said...

Today there is actually sunshine here in Yuba! Hallelujah!