Sunday, January 6, 2008

Let It Snow...Let It Snow...SNOWED IN????

Well I don't have any photos to post because I forgot my cord to my computer...however Nick and I are in Vail and it literally has not stopped snowing since we got here on Thursday!
It is AMAZING...in the 5 1/2 years that I had lived here I have never seen this much snow! It is so beautiful! We have been having soooo MUCH Fun!
Lots of meetings and planning for the wedding but truly a great trip and a very much needed one! Nick and I love coming "HOME" it is so great to be back and see all our friends! We miss them dearly!!! Well...I can't wait to post the photos!! We are suppose to leave tomorrow night if we can get out and down the mountain to Denver!!! I would be OK if we get snowed in! Oh...there is about 5 feet of snow outside right now....CRAZY!
WE LOVE IT!

7 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

I have been wondering about you guys!! I can't believe all the snow. I hope you can make it home okay...be safe.

Burg Family said...

We had quite a weekend of snow - too! Not as much as you guys - but it sure was fun. Can't wait to hear all the details for the wedding...

amy said...

How much fun!! Call me when you get home and give me details! :)

the yaney's said...

Sounds like fun...have a safe trip home!

Auntie Ann said...

Happy New Year! Amy and I are stuck In Yuba City because I-80 was closed and the weather has been so bad...hope you are having fun!!!

Andrea said...

How fun! I would love to be snowed in somewhere!!! Can't wait to see the pictures..oh yeah I got a Canon Rebel 10.1 mega pixel. The great thing about it is you can get different lenses. That will come next...a little at a time:)

{The Christian's} said...

Where are the pictures from CO? I am waiting. :)