Monday, February 4, 2008


Hello!
I wasn't quite sure what to blog about today!
I haven't blogged in awhile and I haven't taken many photos so what is there to blog about?
hmmmm...Just some thoughts....and some ideas...tell me what you want to hear about!
I am excited to be an Auntie Again...Karyn is having a BOY!!!
8 months and counting till Nick and I get married...where does the time go?
So Much to do so LITTLE time!
Wedding Season is almost here!!! What are the new trends in the industry?
The New Bachelor Matt Grant...SO cute...need I say more? Can't wait for it to start!
Super Tuesday...tomorrow...what do you think will happen?
I love my job!!!
I love Nick!!!
I love my family!!!
I miss my grandma!!!
I miss my family that I don't see all the time especially my sister and her family!
I love my cat....poor truffles wasn't feeling so well yesterday! We switched her cat food and I don't think she liked the new cat food! Whoops....
I am ready for summer and warmer weather!
I am excited for Jen to come over to Napa in March and go wine tasting!
I am greatful for all my friends old and new!
I miss my friends that live far away!!!
I am thankful for my health!!!
I really need to watch the secret again!
I love chanel!
I love being creative!
Ok..Random Thoughts...
Have a great evening...hopefully next time I will have a more exciting blog post and maybe some great pictures!
XO

No comments: