Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve!!!




A few little teasers of our trip home to Yuba City for Christmas! We have been having so much fun!
Saturday Night I got together with a few friends in the Class of 94! We had a great time! We went to Ruthy's & Paradiso...a few proceeded to the TBT for late night but I came home! Last night we went to the LaSalles for the Southland Village Kids Christmas Party...can you believe our parents started that party 27 years ago....where does the time go? We had so much fun! I have never laughed so hard in my life! It was so fun to see all the kids I grew up with and you would have thought Nick grew up in the neighborhood to! He fit in just like he had been around for 27 years...I think Nick or shall I say "Hank" made a new friend. Nick and Tom LaSalle are best of buddies! They had a grand ol' time last night! I have to say I cannot wait till next years kids party!!! I am sure it will be just as great! I am so lucky to have grown up in such a fun neighborhood with such great people! I hope Nick and I can find a neighborhood like Southland when we buy a house and have children! We were all so lucky!! Not to mention that everyone is doing so well! Lots of Success Stories in our cute little neighborhood!!!!
Ok...Well I wish you all a very Merry Christmas Eve....and I hope Santa is good to all of you! Don't forget to leave out your cookies and milk and turn your fireplace off so the Jolly Old Elf can come down the chimney!
Until tomorrow.......Merry Christmas Eve....Tis The Season....."The Do...La...Ta...'s "

2 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

How fun!! Those Christmas parties bring back a lot of childhood memories! They were always fun! Hopefully one of these days we can get the entire group together...how much fun would that be!!

Heather said...

I remeber a few of those people from Lincrest! I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas, and it was good to see you the other day at Twigs! Hope you didn't spend too much :)