Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just About Had It!!!!

So as an American there are a few rights we have one of which is freedom of speech and in this blog post I am going to use this right!!!
I have just about had it with our country right now! I was flabbergasted today when I clicked on CNN.COM and saw that once again the good ol' US of A is bailing these banks and companies out once again! I think it is an absolute JOKE! I am so over it and I can't believe as Americans we aren't doing something about this other than saying sure we will start the printing press and just give you another 816 billion dollars like it is no big deal! We have CRIMINALS running these corporations and taking advantage of these bail outs! We haven't fired these CEO's that got us into this mess! We haven't made them be accountable for what they have done and we are encouraging their behavior by once again in less than a year we are giving them another stimulus, bailout etc....!!! I am so livid right now! I am held to a certain standard and expectations day in and day out in my job and here we have companies buying 50 million dollar private jets redesigning there office to the tune of a million dollars and getting a bonus when the company is not profitable? Clearly something is WRONG! For all I care these CEO's can ride the greyhound bus! I don't think they should get anything! NO bonus, NO corporate jet and maybe an office in the basement with no windows would encourage them to do something about their declining companies! Never in my life was I ever taught that you are rewarded when you do something wrong or aren't successful! Oh I can just go on and on and on.....but I truly have had it and I just had to vent about it!

Oh...and they only want the post office to deliver 4 days a week now! Maybe if there was no JUNK mail they would only have to deliver "REAL MAIL" one day a week! Who knows...I am over it!

Maybe if we get back to the basics and aren't a society of greed and always wanting more things would be different! We just have way too much in this country! A lot of other nations get by with so much less than what we have and it seems to work! 

Ok...I am done venting! Sorry.....there are just a lot of Americans paying the price for these idiots while they sit in their million dollar offices fly on there 50 million dollar jets and get bonuses more than any of us could fathom.

Have a goodnight!

2 comments:

funfavorites said...

I agree, I'm so mad at my mortgage company right now becuase they are waisting money making good paying people pay the price for those who aren't! I'm livid! Until the people start making smart decisions with the money they have we shouldn't give them anything!

Natalie said...

I couldn't agree more with you and Liz! Our country is in such a sad state of affairs and our government just keeps giving these handouts to crooks! What makes it even worse is that our children and future generations are going to be paying for all of our screw ups! So sad...