Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cassidy's 2nd Birthday-Reno, Nevada


Happy Birthday Cassi~
I think she likes her cupcake!!
Cassidy laughing at the dolphin squirting water at Dom! The pool I gave Cassi for her birthday!
Dom & Cassi~

I went up to Reno for Cassi's 2nd birthday! It was so much fun! Cassidy turned 2 years old and Dominic and Cassi are only a few weeks apart! They are so cute together too! You would think they were brother and sister!
After the party we had another fabulous Dinner at Gary's house!! Nick wasn't able to come as he started his new job and couldn't take the day off so I drove up for the day and dinner and came back! It was so nice to be with my family again!!!

Happy Birthday Cassidy! XOXO

1 comment:

{The Christian's} said...

That pool is great....they never had stuff like that when we were kids. lol