Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm Just Not That Into You Lately.......

Ok...so I am just not that into blogging lately? I don't know why? I think I am overwhelmed with all this "SOCIAL MEDIA" lately...there is just too much of it and we have so gotten away from "REAL" contact with people such as meeting for coffee to catch up ...a happy hour or maybe just a nice walk to talk? With all this technology it seems we are getting away from that because we can stay "connected" via facebook, twitter, blogs etc......it is all so weird in some ways! Granted I love blogging and facebooking but it is time consuming and again it puts me back in front of a computer yet again as if I don't have enough computer time every day.

So lately the last thing I really want to do is BLOG....however...here is a little update on us.....I promise to try to blog at least once a week....

  • Nick got a new job click here to see where he is working. He is the General Manager! I am so proud of him!!!
  • I quit my job here and my last day is June 6th. I am sad but it is time for me to move on and really pursue my dream click here to see what that is.
  • I got tickets to the season finale of this show but didn't get to go for family reasons. I was disappointed but hopefully will be able to go again.
  • Nick and I did a hard hat tour a few weeks ago of this new resort in Lake Tahoe. We made reservations for the opening night!!!
  • We have been here twice in the last month to celebrate Dominic and Cassidy's 2nd Birthday's
  • We took mom to this restaurant for her Mother's Day Celebration
  • I really can't stand this American Idol Contestant
Ok...so I think that is what has been up with us for the last month or so! I know not too exciting but it is all I have....

So do any of you feel the same about blogging? Are you just not that into it anymore?
Tell me what you think if "you" are still out there and reading my blog!

Until Next Time.....K~

6 comments:

jenjt said...

I'm right there with you! I can't get motivated to blog...and so much time has passed I'm overwhelmed. Maybe if I get a new layout, it will encourage me.

Tamara said...

I'm still here. I just can't get into facebook all that much. I don't have much things to say that I'm doing throughout the day.

Glad to see you FINALLY updated your blog. I still read it.

funfavorites said...

When does the Ritz open? I'm still reading. I find I don't have anything to blog about sometimes and then all of a sudden i'll come up with a ton at once. Somehow I've lost all my bookmarks and I can't check all my blogs and I feel out of the loop. We really have to plan something for summer asap!

{The Christian's} said...

Glad to see an update. I hear you on the blogging. I think I am going to try and focus more on our blog rather than FB. I started the blog as a way to share and remember things we have done and FB doesn't really offer that to me. You know, you can go to some websites and upload your blog and have it printed out as a book! I think that is pretty cool!

Andrea said...

Hi Kelly, I was happy to see a new post on your blog. Sounds like you two have been busy. Wow! I see that you are on FB alot, I enjoy reading that as well. Personally, I like to blog rather than post on FB. But, with Trevor being 13 months and our family back in Nebraska it helps them to stay in touch and see what life is like in our home and how Trevor is changing. Take care and please know I still check your blog.

Natalie said...

Hi there Kel, I still check out your blog! It's hard to keep up on all this tech stuff I agree. I kind of started the blogging thing to keep a record of what the heck we do and show are family in TX, but I'm not that great at keeping it up...there is always so much to do and so little time! Good to see you are still doing well!