Monday, June 8, 2009

Truffles Goes to the Vet~

So Truffles has been acting a little strange for the last few months so Nick and I decided it was time for her to go see the Vet....I have had Truffles for a long time 10 years and I wanted to make sure she is a happy, healthy kitty! I am sure some of this has to do with the fact that we have LouLee now and she isn't the only cat in the house but none the less it is off to Dr. Forsythe we go...
As you can see by the photo she doesn't LOVE riding in the car!!
However....she loved exploring the Dr's office! She really liked her doctor!!!
She especially loved the little cut out in the cat bed and she jumped into the garbage can and sat there and stared at us! It was pretty hilarious! She did a great job! She needs her teeth cleaned and had to have her shots but other than that she is doing A-Ok...she is back to her spunky self and loves to hisss at LouLee!
Ok...I know I need to get a life! I am blogging about my cats! HA HA I am sure things will get more exciting in the coming post I HOPE!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

{The Christian's} said...

No, she does not look happy in the car picture. lol I love the picture of her jumping into the garbage! Cute! Glad to hear she is A-okay. ;)