Friday, June 26, 2009

Kell & Nick....

So...I know I have been the WORST blogger lately but it is just so hard to find the time! It is wedding season and I am busier then ever...! While wondering about what to blog about and what it is I thought you all should know about this I came across this poem!
ENJOY!

I do not have a face to see
or put inside a frame
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss
I don't yet have a name.
You can't yet hold my tiny hands
Nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
Or cuddle me so near.
But all will change come February 5th, 2010
That's when they say I'm due.
I'm your new baby.
I can't wait til I meet you.
All I ask between now and then
Is your patience while I grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait.
Because of all the love we'll know.
So what I have to give you now,
Is a wish to you from me.
I cannot wait to be a part
Of this wonderful family.


YES THAT IS RIGHT!! NICK AND I ARE EXPECTING!!!!!! I am a little over 8 weeks pregnant and we got to see little "cutie" this past week and he/she heartbeat was 156beats per minute and the doctor said we are doing fabulous!!!! Nick and I cannot be more thrilled!!! The Dolata Family is growing! I feel fabulous and haven't had an ounce of morning sickness so I think I am almost out of the woods for that! Other than being really tired so far this is a piece of cake! I am so excited to share our news with everyone!!!

I hope you all are doing well and I will post a photo of the baby soon! I just have to get it on my computer from the phone!!!

Have a great weekend!

Kell, Nick and Cutie~~~

9 comments:

Tamara said...

Yay! I am so happy for you Kelly!! Congratulations. I can't wait to hear more about your little cutie!

Andrea said...

Congratulations Kelly! That is wonderful news. I was lucky too, and did not have any morning sickness. My only issue gagging when brushing my teeth all through my nine months with Trevor. Take care of yourself and baby!

{The Christian's} said...

So excited for you both and can't wait to meet him or her! Oh, and quit bragging about the morning sickness already...or lack there of!! ha ha. :)

Andrea said...

Kelly, what a lovely poem. I forgot to tell you that in my first post.

funfavorites said...

Wonderful news! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see you soon to celebrate.

Natalie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Such wonderful news, I hope that you continue to feel good and have an easy pregnancy!

the yaney's said...

Congratulations Kelly and Nick! I am so happy for the both of you! I can't wait to hear all about your little cutie! Hopefully the morning sickness stays away...mine always kicked in around 9 weeks! I hope you escape it! Look forward to seeing the picture of your cutie!

Terra

Unknown said...

ok so I've been out of the loop, but a big CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you both!
You're going to be an awesome mommy :)

Erin said...

that was me, not mark.