Thursday, July 2, 2009

*CUTIE*

As you can see "CUTIE" is on his or her side...so you have to turn the computer to your left to see him or her! If you turn him or her to your right he/she looks like a rubber ducky! Maybe that will be her/his favorite toy! Anyway....this is 7 weeks and 3 days!!!!
Mommy is doing great! Feeling fabulous other than tired but so far so good! This pregnancy is a piece of cake....may change as time goes on but I really do feel good!
A few things Nick and I have discussed lately! Names....Boy Names...Girl Names....hmmm really don't have any I am sure we will think of some and that will change a million times between now and the arrival of "CUTIE" but nothing that we love just yet. Finding out what we are having...I want to know sooooooooo bad since I am a planner and all I really want to know! I want to buy things that are boy/girl specific and not just yellow or green. I want to decorate the nursery too! Nick says NO he says that it is the only surprise in life and wants to be surprised when "CUTIE" is born.....AYE AYE AYE....I have to work on him as I really want to find out and if any of you know me it will kill me not to know but I think that is part of the fun for Nick......HMMMMM
So on July 21st we go for another doctor visit and I get another sonogram! I love it that my doctor is giving us so many! This will be our 3rd! Whoo hooo!!! Nick wishes we could get pictures every week and I told him we aren't Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise! :)
So that is all from the DoLaTa's and Cutie.....so fun!!!
XOXO
Kell, Nick and Cutie~
8 weeks and 4 days

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Hi there Cutie!!!

what a cute nickname. We called Jonah 'Baby Nemo'. So glad to hear you are feeling well. I hope that continues. Morning sickness is awful.

Thanks for the update!

Andrea said...

I just had to find out the sex of my baby too! I wanted to shop and have the nursery all ready for Trevor when we brought him home. Take care of yourself and "cutie". Just think, next 4th of July, "cutie" will be with you two.

the yaney's said...

All I have to say...Sonotech in Roseville...you can find out at 16 weeks! I am so impatient that I go there to find out as soon as possible! (must be the planner in me too)

So glad to hear you are feeling well!

jenjt said...

I am so excited for you guys!!