Wednesday, January 13, 2010

37 Weeks....FULL TERM~

Well I am "Officially" Full Term! I can't believe it? Where does the time go? This is really gone by pretty fast!!! I can only imagine how fast it will go growing up? SLOOOOWWWW DOOOWWWNNNNN!!! :)
Anyway...I am 37 weeks and Cutie is allowed to make his or her arrival any time! Last weekend my friend Kristen through me a baby shower here in Sonoma! It was so much fun! It was great to see my old work friends from the Fairmont and my wedding professional friends! It was so nice and a great afternoon! My mom came down for the shower which was really nice and she got to meet a lot of my friends for the first time as well as the fabulous wedding professionals I work with almost every weekend during wedding season! Emily also came which was fun too!!! I know I have said it before but I can't tell you how great it has been having Em so close! It has been so fun!!!!!
The picture above is at my shower! That is my baby shower cake!!! My friend and oh so talented Wedding Cake Designer Kelly Zubal of Inticing Creations recreated the Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag I registered for!!! Can you even believe it? You can't see the detail in the photo but down the side of the bag it really looked like a zipper and she had the backpack straps in the back! She is so AMAZING!!!!! I loved my cake so much!
The same day as my shower Nick and I did a tour of Queen of the Valley Hospital in Napa where Cutie will be born....it was beginning to feel more and more realy! The hospital is beautiful and the rooms are amazing! I will have my own room which is nice and it is more like a suite at a hotel then a hospital room! I feel so blessed to have such a nice new maternity hospital to have cutie in!!!
Also this week I started going to the doctor twice a week for NST I have to have a Non-Stress Test twice a week to make sure that cutie is doing ok. So far so good! Everything is normal except for the fact that yesterday for 30minutes cutie was sleeping and so they had to put this buzzer up against my stomach and I thought I was going to jump off the bed cutie kicked so hard...needless to say it woke him or her right up and cutie was moving all over the place again! Good strong heart beat and the head is still down! DON'T MOVE CUTIE!!!!!
So that is this weeks update!
I hope everyone is doing well! I will keep you posted as I am trying to give a weekly update!!!

XO
Kell, Nick and Cutie~

5 comments:

the yaney's said...

Wow, you're so close...could be any day now. That is super exciting. What an amazing cake...you are going to love the real thing! I love my diaper bag. I couldn't imagine using anything different. Its very convenient! Gook luck with Cutie's arrival. Can't wait to hear the news!!!

Andrea said...

Hopefully you can make it to the 40 weeks. But, like you said anytime now would be just fine. That cake is something else. It looks so real. My goodness! Take care and keep us posted. I enjoy checking your blog.

The Scrivens said...

That cake is the most amazing cake. I LOVE it and LOVE your choice for a diaper bag. The big day is almost here. We are so excited for you guys:)

funfavorites said...

So excited for you!

Tamara said...

That's a really cute cake! Did you end up getting your PP bag? I got one with Jonah and I absolutely love it!

I can't believe you are almost done. Only a couple more weeks/days. I am so excited for you and Nick.