Friday, January 22, 2010

38 Weeks and 1 Day

Well yesterday I went to the doctor and they did another ultrasound. Baby is doing good! He or she was sucking his or her thumb again! So cute!! :) :) The doctor told me that if I don't go into labor this coming week they are going to induce me on February 1st. I was excited to know that it is coming up soon! :) :) I hope I go into labor naturally but if I don't....I will be ready for the induction! Today I had another NST test..I have them twice a week! All went well with that too! Babies heartbeat was good and strong! :) :) The best news even though it isn't anything major is that I was having a few light contractions! I didn't really feel them but they were showing up on the monitor so maybe that means something is happening! :) :)
I have been feeling great really up until today! Today has just been one of those days where I have no energy, I feel blah and just ick! I can't explain it! I don't want to do anything but feel guilty for not doing anything! I miss my energy today! :)

I do have to say that I am getting so excited to see cutie! :) I just want to see his or her precious little face and hold him or her!!! I am even more excited to find out what cutie is! I am really feeling that cutie is a BOY! I don't know why and it has really only been in the last week or so where I have felt this way! So we shall see! :) Either way I just want a healthy baby! :) :) Don't we all!!!

Well that is the update of the week! I don't have anyone to take a photo as Nick went back to work about a week or so ago...so maybe tomorrow morning he can take a photo and I can post it! My stomach is huge...however yesterday when I went to the doctor I lost 5lbs.....yes you heard me right...I lost 5lbs!! So nuts! I have only gained 3lbs now! Unbelievable! The doctor said everything is fine though and I might even lose more weight!! WHOOO HOOO! :) I am loving this! :)

Ok....well I hope everyone has a great weekend and Stay Tuned...........

K&N~

2 comments:

The Scrivens said...

Hope you are feeling better soon and glad you hear things are going well with you and Cutie

the yaney's said...

Getting close and it sounds like you are on your way, losing weight is a sure sign that things are moving along. Baby is taking everything from you. Don't be too freaked out about being induced. I was induced with Myles and it was a great experience, everything went smoothly and since they know you are staying they offer you pain management right away. With Lauren I was sent home from the hospital 4 times before they let me stay b/c my water had not broke and i wasn't 4 cm :( I was a week overdue and having contractions 5 mins apart, but they will not keep you until you are at a 4! So being induced is nice b/c you go in get hooked up and stay!!! none of this back and fourth business :) i wish you the best...can't wait to hear all about cutie!