Friday, January 8, 2010

Almost There~36 weeks

Ok so I know I have been so bad at blogging! I really wish I could get back into it but it is really a struggle and we have LOST our camera! I know catastrophe right before the baby is due! AYE AYE AYE...goal for the weekend is to find the camera!

Things are going really well! I feel fantastic and so far sleeping isn't that bad! I really sleep through the night except to get up to go to the bathroom. I had a non stress test today and everything with the baby was perfect so that is great! We also had an ultra sound this week and cutie was just perfect and sucking his or her thumb! It was soooo cute!! :) :)

I have to have ultra sounds and NST weekly as I have gestational diabetes so they want to monitor the babies growth and so far everything is perfect and they said the baby should be normal size and ok as long as I keep my blood sugars under control. I have been really lucky as well as I have only gained 8lbs! Yes only 8lbs!!! I know it is crazy! Every time I go to the doctor they say well your weight is the same! I get so excited!!! I love going to the doctor because never in my entire life have I been complimented on my weight so much!! I just have to focus after the baby is born on losing all the excess weight I had when I got pregnant so I am not off the hook ...I have about 40-50lbs to lose to get to my ideal weight even though I have only gained 8lbs....thank god it wasn't more or that would be a TON of weight to lose! AYE AYE AYE....

So what else can I tell you.....the furniture for the baby is still not here! They say 6-10 weeks and since Nick and I kinda forgot to order the furniture we are only 4 weeks into the delivery so the baby may arrive before the furniture but what the heck....cutie will be in our room for awhile anyway!! :)

It really amazes me how laid back I am about this whole process! So much of my life is planned and controlled by me and my Type A personality but I have really just sat back and enjoyed the ride of pregnancy and not worried about anything! It has sort of taught me a lot about myself and how to just relax...I know me relax...it really has just been so enjoyable!!

Right now Nick and I feel like little kids waiting for Santa to come! Since we don't know the sex of the baby it is so much more a mystery and so exciting to think about what he or she looks like and what will it be? I am getting antsy in the fact that I just want to see cutie and I want to know if it is a boy or girl....I am not antsy because I am miserable which is kinda nice! :)

Well...that is all for now! I will take a photo and post it soon! I am so bad at that! :) Whoops!

Hope all is well..not even sure if anyone reads my blog anymore but if you are out there leave a comment and say hi! Also if you want to know when Cutie is born leave your email too as we are creating our email list!

Oh..here is a picture from 33 weeks...I am 36 weeks now so a little larger then this photo! :)



XOXO

Kell, Nick and Cutie~

8 comments:

The Scrivens said...

Hey there soon to be mommy . . .I can NOT believe that you have only gained 8 pounds. How is that possible??? You look amazing and I'm glad you are feeling well. I so want to be on the e-mail list. Dave and I would love for a Cutie update :) Best to you, Nick and Cutie

{The Christian's} said...

I hope I am on the email list AND the phone list. :)

Erin said...

You look great!!!

Andrea said...

Hi Kelly, you look wonderful in the picture you posted. I totally can see your Mom's face when I look at the picture. I am just shocked at the 8lbs too. Wish I could have said that. I remember stepping on the scale before we left the house for the hospital. I had such bad hearburn with Trevor. Tums and I became best buds. Please put me on your e-mail list. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck sweetie!

the yaney's said...

Just 4 more weeks! how exciting! please put me on the list...i think you have my email, but just in case terramccn@aol.com

AND

8lbs...i wish! lucky girl!

funfavorites said...

I still read! I'm glad everything is going well! I can't wait to meet the new arrival when he/she gets here:)

Kell & Nick said...

Thanks Everyone for the comments! I know it is so nuts that only 8lbs! I am not complaining though! :)
I will keep you all posted!!! :) :)
XOXO

Kell & Nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.