Monday, February 1, 2010

12 Hours Till Show Time~

Well I thought I would blog one last time before we head to the hospital tomorrow morning!
I had a really busy day today. Mom and I decided to have one last Hurrah in Corte Madera shopping before the little one arrives so we had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory...A little shopping at Nordstroms and Anthro so mom could pick out her hospital outfit! SO CUTE stay tuned for photos and then down to Giggle for a few last minute baby items! I am so glad we got out of the house today as it took my mind off of everything and Nick...unfortunately is sick! Yes, can you believe it he is sick with the flu. I am PRAYING that he is better for tomorrow as I have no idea what we are going to do and I don't even want to think about that!

Some of the things I am feeling right now are nervousness, a little anxiety, excitement and still really can't believe that tomorrow Nick and I are going to be MOMMY AND DADDY so a little bit of Happy Tears!!! It is really just so surreal I can't even explain it and I am sure all you Mom's and Dad's out there can relate to what I am feeling right now! I can't believe that maybe tomorrow at this exact time I could be holding my baby!!! WOW!!!

Well....I am hoping I can sleep tonight!! I know I need it!

I can't wait for my next blog post as it will be so exciting to share with you our baby and the SEX!!!!!

Wish Us Luck tomorrow!

XOXO
Kell, Nick and Cutie!!!

5 comments:

The Scrivens said...

We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to hear all about Cutie's arrival. I remember feeling so many of the same emotions and I vividly remember thinking how excited I was to meet Tyler on our way to the hospital but how nervous I was for the delivery! But before I knew it it was all over and their he was:) You'll do great tomorrow and try to get some sleep...if you can:)

Natalie said...

Wishing you the best of luck! :)

Andrea said...

Hi Kelly, you have been on my mind today. I am excited to hear if your child is a boy or girl. I remember the day we went to the hospital to have Trevor. It's a day that will always be with you. I think of it often. I had Trevor on a Thursday and was home Sunday afternoon. It's strange walking out of your home only to know that the next time you walk back in will be with your child. A whole new chapter in your life. Good luck!

the yaney's said...

Hi Kelly,
good luck today...i'm so excited to hear the news of cutie's arrival. I remember feeling those same emotions with both of my babies. this is such a special time, enjoy every minute of it!!!

the yaney's said...

Congratulations Kelly and Nick!!! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Kate!!!