Thursday, February 25, 2010

Update


I love this photo of Nick holding Kate! I love her smile!!

Our Little Eskimo~

This is how she got her Nickname Miss Marvelous!!! It is still a little big for her but she was only a week old!

Mommy & Kate....Mommy is looking really tired! :)

Here are some more photos of Kate's Newborn photos that Kate Webber did! Nick and I weren't planning on being in any photos but glad we did a few! :) I have noticed I take all the photos so I am not in them! We need to change that! :)

Kate is doing great....she is growing like crazy and changing every day! The last few days she has started crying more and is more fussy! A few nights have been challenging but we are working through it and every day is a learning experience and it is trial and error. She is really good with her afternoon nap and we are working on the morning nap and so far for the last two days she has done really well! The nights are challenging as she is more fussy when she wakes up around 4:30am and wants to be up! :) So I am going with it and then napping when she takes her morning nap. Maybe this is why she is doing the morning nap! :)
Anyway....it is all worth it no matter what! I can't believe still that she is ours! We love her soooooo much!
She is also much more alert! She loves playing on her activity mat an plays with the parrot and loves listening to the music!
She also wants nothing to do with a pacifier! We have tried the paci many times but she just doesn't want it so, so be it..not going to force it on her!
So that is the update for now!
Hope all is well!!!

Kell, Nick and Kate~

4 comments:

funfavorites said...

This pics are adorable, she has quite the personality:) I can't wait to meet her!

{The Christian's} said...

Look at that smile...I can't wait to meet her!

Tamara said...

Miss Marvelous definitely fits. Looks like you have adjusted pretty well to motherhood. I enjoy your updates on FB. You make it look so easy!

Tamara said...

Oh and I LOVE your photographer! I took a look at her website. She is definitely talented. Love the new pics.