Friday, February 5, 2010

Coming Home!!!

WELCOME HOME KATE IRENE DOLATA


Nick, Kate & I getting ready to go home from the hospital! Boy do I look tired!
Kate is in her "going home" outfit! I have to tell you that Nick and I picked out two outfits one for a boy and one for a girl! We found this cute outfit at Nordstrom's and I joked around with Nick that if we had a boy I would have to dress him up in this outfit just because I loved it so much! She sure looked pretty!!! Not biased or anything! :) :)

Kelly Leaving the hospital with Kate and my nurse Adriana! I have to tell you it was so hard to leave the hospital! The staff at Queen of the Valley in Napa was truly amazing! I have never in my entire life experienced such care! These nurses and doctors are truly amazing! Giving birth to Kate at the Queen was truly an amazing experience! I can't say enough about the nurses there!! Truly Amazing! I am excited to hurry back for baby #2...well not right away! :)

Kate in her car seat for the first time!!! This brought a little tear to my eye!!!

The DoLaTa's....We're HOME!
Welcome HOME Kate Irene Dolata!!!!
We brought her home on my Due Date February 5, 2010

No comments: