Thursday, June 14, 2007

~CONGRATULATIONS ANSON~

~CONGRATULATIONS ANSON~

Today My Brother in Law Anson Wales Christian II Just found out he made Master Sergeant in the United States AirForce!
Nick and I are so Proud of him and so excited for him!
This is such a huge accomplishment! He has been waiting for the past 4 months to find out!
He has been in the United States AirForce for 12 years. Most people don't pass the exam until 17 years or later! So this is incredible! I knew he would do it! He is one of the most intelligent people I know!
My sister and the girls are so excited for him. I just want you to know how excited we are for you and proud we are of you! He worked so hard for this and if there is anything to be learned for anyone that wants to achieve something in life is that if you set your mind to it and work hard you can achieve it! He worked so hard for this!!
Congrats Anson!!! Today is your day!!! This is exciting!
Now we just need to go out and celebrate!!!
We love you!
~Kelly & Nick~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! I really appreciate all the congratulations. Hope to see you guys soon. Anson

amy said...

kell....How are you? How are things going? Call me...I called you yesterday and no answer!