Saturday, June 23, 2007

~Happy 30th Birthday Liz~

~ The Birthday Girl & Jen Before Dinner in SF~
~ Ladies of Leisure~
Liz Montna,ME, Gretchen, Jen Traynham & Sam Geweke
Celebrating Liz's 3oth Birthday at
The Fairmont Spa!
What a fun relaxing Afternoon!
The girls came over on Thursday
and we had lunch in the plaza and shopped then we went to
Dinner at FARM at The Carneros Inn...
On Friday we lounged all day at the spa then Liz, Jen & I went over
to Corte Madera for a little birthday shopping and chanel make-overs
then we went into the city met up with the husbands &
fiance and went to dinner at PlumpJack Cafe!!
What a great couple of days! I love birthdays and had fun celebrating Liz's 30th!!!
Happy Birthday Liz!!!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

I am so envious!!! Glad you had fun!

amy said...

You girls look so cute!!

jenjt said...

I had the BEST weekend!!! Dan, I mean Don, had a great weekend too. Looking forward to France...

the yaney's said...

I am envious too!

Kell & Nick said...

hi