Sunday, June 10, 2007

Can't Post At Home! UGGH

Hi Everyone,
Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything but for some reason I can't post from my laptop at home! I am so frustrated and I don't know what is wrong? It won't even let me sign in! UGGHHHH Has anyone else had this problem?

Well things are good here in Sonoma! Nick and I have been working a lot and wedding season is going full throttle! It is only going to get busier! But I am still loving it!

I don't have any recent pictures to add because nothing too exciting has been going on! I am hoping to surprise Nick and take him on a date Tuesday night since he has been working so hard! Maybe we will go to the spa and then have a nice dinner somewhere! Hmmm now that is an idea! I will have to check into that! I could use a day at the spa and a nice massage!

So that is about all from our neck of the woods. I am working today and have a busy day of tastings!!! That is usually the most favorite appointment with my bride and grooms but the least favorite for me! It is awkward sitting there and watching other people eat and decide on their menu. So two tastings in one day is a long day for me! :)

Have a great Sunday and Hopefully I can figure out what is wrong with my laptop.

Best,
K&N~

3 comments:

amy said...

are you home yet??? call me...

the yaney's said...

What's up with the posting? I have had those same problems! It just happens for no reason here and there. It’s so frustrating! And then magically it fixes itself. I hope you get a little magic too! Good luck : )

Amy said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Sounds like it is going to be absolutely wonderful!