Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Birthday My Love......

Happy Birthday Nick...I Love You!!!


Nick & Jamie
The "NICKS" at Circa in SF
Nick outside the French Laundry...My birthday present Surprise to Nick!
Nick and Kelly at the French Laundry in Yountville. Thomas Keller's Restaurant!
Nick & Kelly in the French Laundry Kitchen!!!!
Ok....So today is my sweets birthday! I love you so much Nick!
Happy Birthday to You!
We have had a great 3 day celebration! On Sunday Nick and I had dinner in the city with our friends Emarie & Her Boyfriend Nick, Nick's Best Friend Jamie and his girlfriend Leslie!
We went to Circa in the Marina! It was a great night!
Last Night we went to Yuba City and had a Fabulous Dinner at Mom's with Mom & Dad,
Amy & Matt Hennesey and Vince and MaryJean Hamilton! It was such a great dinner! Mom even let Nick break open a few bottles of Silver Oak! A 1990 and 1992! Wow was that DELISH!
Today....Nick's Birthday I surprised him with dinner reservations at The French Laundry in Yountville....Nick and I are what I would call "foodies" and this has been a dream of Nick's! So after an hour and 45 minutes on the phone about 3 months ago I made reservations! It was a hard secret to keep but I did it! We had the most amazing dinner ever! It was truly worth the experience! They gave Nick and I a tour of their kitchen and we got to see the live feed on a plasma screen TV of the Chefs at Per Se in NYC! It was soooo cool and an experience neither myself or Nick will ever forget! You have to splurge once!!!
Nick...I love you and I truly know we are meant to be together! I love you more every day!
happy birthday my love!
XOXOXOXO
Here's to many more Birthdays!!!
Per Se is next!
Love you!

7 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

I can't believe you went to the French Laundry!! That is so cool, what a treat!!
Looks like you had fun! Can't wait to see the pics from moms!

amy said...

Happy Birthday Nick....You two are such a great couple!

Burg Family said...

Happy Birthday Nick! It sounds like you two have had quite the week :)

Clickin Mama J said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Nick and Happy celebrating Kelly!

h♥untie said...

looks like you guys had a great time! happy b-day nick! we would love to get together with you guys:)

h♥untie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Viktoria said...

Happy Birthday Nick! It looks like you had a lot of fun! You both look wonderful & extremely happy!

Can't wait to see you next month!