Friday, March 21, 2008

H*A*P*P*Y...B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y !!!!

Jen~
Where do I begin?
I am so fortunate to have a friend like you!
I wish I had a scanner because I have some cute pictures of us when we were about 2 years old and we first met at Peach Tree and the Christmas Party my mom had!
Where does the time go? We have had so much fun over the years! I have to say the one memory that stands out is the one when we were reunited through cheerleading! I remember you were in the 8th grade and I was a freshman and you were trying out for cheerleading! I was so excited to see you again and literally we picked up our friendship where it left off and the fun times and memories have continued! Thanks for always being there and always making me laugh! I know you think I am one of the funniest people you know but you are one of the funniest people I know too! I just love your sense of humor!
I don't know what I would do with out you!
You are the Best..Thanks for being one of my best friends!
I hope you have the best birthday!!!
XO
Kell~
p.s. Can I get a #2 Super Sized? Tahoe....Here we come a legend to be made...LITERALLY! HA

1 comment:

jenjt said...

Thanks Kelly!!
What a picture! Prego at a derby...FABULOUS!!!