Saturday, March 29, 2008

In a New York Minute.....






Ok...So I have been so bad lately at blogging but a couple of weeks ago Viktoria and Eric were here from NYC for a visit! It was so great to see them and spend time with them! We had so much fun! We cooked at home one night, went wine tasting and just spend some quality time together! I miss them so much!!! Viktoria, Eric & I all worked together at The Ritz Battery Park in NYC together...Viktoria now sells Real Estate in New York City and Eric is still at The Ritz!
I love you guys and can't wait to see you at the wedding! Hopefully I will make it out to NYC before! Thanks for visiting!!
XOXO
Kell~

3 comments:

Erin said...

Finally I get to see your bangs! They look REALLY cute!

{The Christian's} said...

Yeah, good picture with the bangs!!

Looks like you guys had a fun visit together!!!
Also, thanks for helping us locate starbuck's! :)

Viktoria said...

so cute! please send me all the pictures! love you and miss you sooooo much. i like to use picasa for sending pics.