Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I DID IT!!!!!!

I DID IT!!!
Can you believe it...I almost chickened out at the last minute but I did it!
and......
I LOVE IT!
It is so fun and so different! I feel like a new person....
This isn't the greatest picture but I am too tired to get out my camera and do it so this will have to do until I can take some real camera ones!
I feel so fun and flirty!!
YEAH
Tell me what you think..
Oh...I went darker too!!!
p.s. I kinda feel I look more like my mom now too!
Ok..give me your honest opinion....

10 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

Get your camera out and take a picture! :) From this picture it looks good....makes me want to chop some bangs myself!!

also......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love you and hope you have a great day!

the yaney's said...

You look great! Happy Birthday!!!!!

cardgirl said...

HOT.

Burg Family said...

Happy Birthday! You look great!

Jonnie said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!
I like your hair. You do look more like Margo. Have a great day.
Jonnie

jenjt said...

Love the hair!! Perfect cut for a new year...Happy Birthday!!

Amy said...

I think it looks SUPER cute! Happy Birthday!!! How fun....a makeover just in time for your birthday! Hope you have a great day!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!!! LOVE your hair too! you look beeeautiful! :)

amy said...

you do look like a different person!! i like it a lot! we need to celebrate your birthday! im sad i wasnt in town when u were! :(

Tamara said...

Loves it!!!! Aren't you quite the hottie?