Thursday, March 20, 2008

WHICH ONE DO YOU USE?

Well this cold/flu/achy/stuffy/sore throat illness is for the BIRDS!
I feel just awful! I seriously thought I wasn't going to get sick this year and I was in the clear...But I am SICK! I am not a very good sick person! If you know me at all I go, go, go, go...so to be in bed and do nothing for 2 days is very hard for me, however I have no energy what so ever so I don't feel like doing much other than respond to my emails at work.
Anyway...I just took some night time cold medicine so hopefully I will put this computer down and get a little rest! I hope I feel better soon!
XO
K~
p.s. send me an email as that is what I look forward to right now and Days of Our Lives at 3pm.
Martha Stewart was great today! It was her 500 episode! :)
Ok..enough Daytime TV

1 comment:

jenjt said...

Hope you feel better soon. Being sick is NO fun!