Monday, April 7, 2008

Drum Roll Please...



The Golf Course & Restaurant

Nick & I waiting for our Massage
Our Cozy Cottage that We Stayed In

So I surprised Nick with a little get away over to St. Helena to Meadowood Resort & Spa.
We had such a fun day and evening. Nick had No idea where we were going and it was so relaxing and fun to get away in our own backyard. Meadowood is so beautiful. They have a golf course, croquet lawn and tennis..not to mention there cute spa! It isn't really big but it is very relaxing and it was just what Nick and I needed! We have some more exciting news to announce very soon! We are NOT pregnant!!! :) Soon...but we have to wait for our wedding!
I hope everyone has a great week!
Kell~

7 comments:

jenjt said...

Isn't it amazing there? Kind of reminds me of the "Dirty Dancing" resort....

funfavorites said...

I've heard that it is such a great resort. It's on my list of places to visit. I love the robes:)Is your news a move???? I don't like waiting:(

Burg Family said...

looks like fun...

{The Christian's} said...

sounds relaxing and fun....what a pretty place!!

amy said...

like i said...do it all now!! have lots of fun alone time! st. helena is the best! and what is up with the surprises? just tell us already!! :)

the yaney's said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Amy said...

Okay, you and your sister are killin' me with all this surprise stuff!! Looks like you had a nice and relaxing time with your guy! I am all for massages anytime!